Friday, August 3, 2007

August Bears Down

kinds of hot

afraid to go outside hot
the polyester drapes are melting hot
liquid lipstick hot
gritty neck hot
become nocturnal hot
can't wear my hair down hot
cauterized ambition hot
singed hydrangea hot
can't sleep can't eat hot
fire would cool me off hot
flip flop fused with the asphault hot
my tears will cool me off hot
brain's a panini hot
smell the dust toasting hot
spontaneous combustion hot
loin cloth only hot
don't touch metal hot
prickly heat hot
check on your elderly neighbors hot
don't leave pets or children in the car hot
ride the subway all day hot
singed eyelashes hot
parking lot hot
put that sandwich on my face hot
hallucinating oasis hot
hinge-melting hot
odor overload hot

finally install the air conditioner hot?

what have I left out?

No comments: