Friday, October 12, 2007

Babies!!























I thank God I am not pregnant. And yet I am so excited when I see them, and I've seen signs of so many lately. Those September and October babies...

Yesterday on a rare trip into Manhattan I ran into 2 of my former coworkers from ABC Carpet & Home within 2 hours, and each one had a new baby. Another one is pregnant, another expecting soon.

I think these babies are all in excellent hands, but with all the environmental changes that seem to be happening, I worry about them. I pray they get all the love and support they need to thrive and grow into kind human beings with wisdom that far exceeds what's been represented as of yet.

I am blowing them all a kiss. I have a new term for baby, little morning. Welcome all you little mornings. We need your bright light.

No comments: