Sunday, March 23, 2008

Eggstravaganza at Pagoda




























































Here's a few pictures of the Easter activities at the Music Pagoda in Prospect Park. I don't have anything much to report because we left soon after we got there on account of the long lines. There weren't lines for everything, no, anyone could have waltzed right up to the Connect 4 table, and not many were paying much attention to Catfish Jim on the flute, although I know his hypnotic melodies were helping everyone to keep cool while they passed the afternoon in various lines. Catfish told me he'd be telling stories later after the egg gathering excitement had passed, perhaps some tales passed down to him from his Iroquios grandmother. Too bad he lives in Rhode Island because sometimes I could use a good story.

Mr. Commerce bank was there. He looks so much like a drop of blood I thought I was at a health fair of some kind. But money is like blood and right now many institutions could use a significant infusion, so let it flow.

No comments: