Saturday, December 13, 2008

I love you I really love you

Googling the combination of the words "wentletrap" and "Brooklyn" I found this blog called New York Bounty and was smitten. Correia sounds like a familiar name...can't...remember...where.... Don't think it was here. 256 comments? Damn. Is that really necessary?

I have more to say about the wentletrap, at least, I'm hoping to. I wonder if anyone's ever found one on any of our local beaches. I suppose it doesn't belong to Breukelen just because it has a Dutch name.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you too! Thanks for the vote of confidence in my humble blog. The other Correia is a fine photographer from what I see – really loved her/his shots. Hope the wentletrap seashells don’t prove too elusive.

amarilla said...

Requited Love!

Bluebird of Friendliness said...

Wentletrap used to wash up on the beaches of my town in Animal Crossing. I would then sell them to the raccoon who runs the local shop for big bucks.

amarilla said...

Where is Animal Crossing? I thought that was a game for DS. Are you gaming too much, Bluebird? Reality's souding a little blurry (and more interesting!)