Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dream Guru

Wondering about the man in my dream a few days ago who looked like an aboriginal Maharshi. He said, in a kind way, "you're either running or crying,,.. running or crying...." which today has me wondering...when my soul cries, do I hear it? What sort of courageous effort does it take to just take care of one's own soul much less solve all the world's problems? What does it REALLY want?

The soul is a difficult treasure to foster. But some manage! Buddha said, "straighten yourself." Meanwhile my email is filled with endless requests from different organizations trying to solve the world's problems, perhaps casting yet another lasso of agenda around the mummified hostage. OK, I choose, ummm, gratitude that those groups have the fortitude and focus to sincerely try.

No comments: