Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Windsor Terrace Window


I stopped to investigate this eccentric window display, how often do people face their personal artifacts to the street? How curious is that little green chair perched there on the ledge, who sits in it? From the look of the outgoing mail, the presentation seemed to have something to do with Jehovah's Witnesses and the intense faith of the residents, but I had trouble figuring in the exclamation I heard coming from within, an elderly person's loud proclamation "She bathed me so beautifully! She shampooed me!" Although "shampoo" is not biblical language, nevertheless I felt I was listening to an exuberant witness indeed. From what I hear and see, it does seem to be time for intense purifications, which is another way of saying "wisdom enhanced intelligence," but how does it happen?

No comments: