Tuesday, January 5, 2010

fun indoors



I suppose the reason that I love folding and winding paper so much is how well it compensates for my sense of having a LACK OF CONTROL. Thin layers of paper generally let me have my way. Anyhow the thing above is called "a flower." You can make it yourself, instructions here! While the preoccupation might be classified in the category of escapist strategies I am quite convinced that in the long run it can only enable my world domination. I'm presently studying plans for a 2 inch paper catapult.

As for what's been going on in the Brooklyn Bachelor's freezer, well, I think he might want to install a surveillance camera so we can see what the ice nymphs are up to.

1 comment:

Matthew said...

Normally, the thought of ice nymphs warms me up, but right now, I'd like them to come back in August.