Friday, October 26, 2007

Club Gawker Gets Its Hate On, Again...

Mort, Mort, why? You let people who get off on feeding their hate intimidate you. Glad we Brooklyn moms were here so you could bond with the cool people over how much you would probably hate us if you lived here.

Image of mort BY MORT AT 03:13 PM

@dubman:
@ everyone:
You're right, you're right. My problem is that I live in a place where "normal" parents are still the norm and we just laugh at people like this. I'm sure I would hate all parents and their kids if I lived in Brooklyn or somewhere else where the douches are spawning. So forgive me if I was quick to judge you all for your hostility. Now I just pity you.


Humans hating humans, what else is new? Thanks for the blow. Do you really want to jump on that bandwagon? Please, don't. I know you are deluded in your belief that every mom in Brooklyn is a douche. I personally know some that aren't. Are we the new straw dog for everyone's dissatisfaction with the world? I am sure it is douchey Brooklyn spawners fault that the ice caps are melting. That people don't get paid what they should. Real Estate prices are also our fault, lack of opportunity, and basically, we invented the devil, toxic waste, nuclear weapons and the tendency to sabotage human life.

Too bad some people don't have something better to do than get caught up in a maelstrom of self-righteous hate mongering. Too bad I don't have something better to do than get hurt by it. It just seems like an epidemic right now.

And Mort, where exactly do 'normal' parents live. I'd love to know where normal land is.

Oh, and it doesn't matter who you're willing to sacrifice for the cause. The Gawker sharks will always find fault with you. It's that smell of blood, flesh and human fallibility that we have, that they don't, apparently.

Except once the writers themselves didn't attack Brooklyn moms as we were expecting them to as commentary on that NYT story last summer. We were surprised by the mercy.

No comments: