Monday, October 29, 2007

On My Left, On My Right

I think it's time for me to look into the spiritual significance of left and right. Because just in one week, these statments were uttered to me:

I can't move my right arm like I used to
My right eye keeps tearing up
I am going blind in my right eye but I don't want surgery

Meanwhile, on Wednesday, some really dark energies came into my field of view from the left, when a really rude woman got on the subway and entered from my left and dropped a mess of spiritual doggy doo doo on everyone, then a man walking by me on my left uttered something that sounded very malevalent while picking up a tooth pick from a box by a cash register. I was also hearing a periodic loud buzzing in my left ear. Kind of scary.

And scariest of all, was when I read a stream of comments on Gawker that deeply upset me. People seemed to have made an art of fomenting their hate. But this didn't happen on my left or right, it happened right in front of my face.

And the pain on the left side of my neck is back. It was gone for the period of time when I was working with Susana from Equador. What will I do now? Whom I gonna call? I know this is an energy thing, some big thing I'd rather not be conscious of, that's saying, open your eyes.

No comments: