Sunday, March 16, 2008

Arcade Fun






















The littlest one asks to go to Chuck E. Cheese pretty much everyday, at inopportune times, like right after dinner on school nights. I always promise we'll go, later. Today was later, as well as Palm Sunday and the celebration of St. Patrick's day and many Purim Carnivals, so perhaps there were fewer people there than ordinarily show up. The place had about 100 empty tables at least and on every one there was a placard that said reserved. Apparently now you can only sit at a table once you've purchased food. No more free lounging. Still the kids had fun. I saw body language I could clearly interpret as extreme happiness. But the place makes my ears hurt, I can only take about an hour and a half. I like to space out our visits fairly widely, like twice a year.

On the way through Target we took in the Easter decorations. A good idea, the peep flowers.


3 comments:

Alex Richman said...

I love the peeps flower. Peeps have been a big part of my family for years as my sister is crazy about them.

Anonymous said...

Love the peeps! That was a seriously dramatic story - at first I thought you were walking into a kids' party that was going to take up 100 reserved tables!

amarilla said...

That would have been some story. Sorry to disappoint...

The only drama was how carefully they guard the tables when hardly any were in use. You have to wonder what led to this new policy.